Theophilus R. Floyd – LinkedIn Profile
Highly creative and multi-talented designer with extensive experience in advertising, marketing and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Very skilled in client and vendor relations; talented in building and maintaining partnerships with business and personal clients. Inventive and involved marketer and campaigner; accustomed to meeting objectives within deadlines, with an emphasis on start to finish ad design from initial customer contact through publication.
- Hosting Manager: Hands on manager with solid team building skills and a stable track record of delivering timely and accurate service and support.
- Office Manager: Results driven, dynamic in house accounting, administration, software and hardware support, CAD edit and layout design and general management and administration.
- Hosting Manager December 2005 – Present
Who Inc. is a leading hosting and design company specializing in helping you to build an online presence that you can rely on. Whether you need a new online identity, or a complete redesign of your existing identity, or just space to store your current webpage on, Who Inc. can help. Maintaining a reliable online presence is paramount to the success of any business. At Who Inc. we are dedicated to helping you do just that. With more than a decade of experience and a worldwide network of partners working hard on your side, we guarantee a level of service unmatched by other providers. Who Inc. offers the following services: Email Hosting, Mumble & Teamspeak Server, Virtual Private Server (VPS), Virtual Private Network (VPN), Web Hosting, WordPress Web Installation, WordPress Website Design, General Web Hosting, and General Graphic Design for Web or for Print.
- Office Manager February 2013 –Present
Multiple office duties, including but not limited to: data/information research, report, proposal and document preparation, accounts payable/receivable payroll and bookkeeping (Invoices and Purchase Orders), ordering and purchasing, setting up and tracking of shipments via ship, truck or rail including generating bill of lading and packing lists, tracking of shipping/receiving, data management, maintenance of physical and electronic records, workflow scheduling and planning, project co-ordination, digitization of paper documentation, web site maintenance and upkeep, design of company stationary, business cards, brochures etc., CAD edit and layout design, documentation and set up of new employees, and the overall general management of the daily operations of a demanding office environment.
- Case Manager March 2009 – July 2011
Experienced in working with and assisting children with severe emotional disabilities, as well as with children in SRS custody and in foster care placement. Work with parents and other care providers to ensure proper documentation, and to update Plan of Care and Treatment Plan documents. Experience aiding in leading group activities for children, and have also done one on one attendant care with children in need of time away from home for the purpose of working on behavior issues, talking about trouble at home, and learning necessary social skills.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Engineering Science and Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics, 2015 – 2017
- Doctor of Intercultural Studies, Pluralistic and multi-ethnic context of multi-cultural society, 2014 – 2016
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Ancient Near Eastern and Biblical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, 2010 – 2012
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Clinical Psychology, 2002 – 2005
- Associate of Science Pre-Medicine, Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies, 1998 – 2002
- Theology and Religious Vocations, 1997 – 1998 Activities and Societies: Studied mainly Liturgics and Canon Law, but found time for Psychology and Counseling.
- High School Diploma, 1995 – 1997 Activities and Societies: Photographer – School Newspaper
- Aramaic (Multiple Dialects) – Professional working proficiency
- Biblical Hebrew – Professional working proficiency
- Classical Syriac (Old Syriac) – Professional working proficiency
- Egyptian Arabic – Limited working proficiency
- Persian (Farsi) – Limited working proficiency
- French – Limited working proficiency
- Castillan Spanish – Limited working proficiency
- German – Limited working proficiency
- Foreign Affairs Council Apr 2016 – Present
Foreign Affairs Council serves as an international educational platform for individuals worldwide to participate and deliberate on international affairs. Foreign Affairs Council, Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) that rises above all national and international bias to serve the greater good of all people and nations with an essential goal to nourish the worldwide need for stabilization, development, and the ability to flourish.
- Macintosh OS 9 – 10.12 (As well as Darwin Unix)
- Microsoft Windows 95 – Windows 10
- Linux (Suse, Fedora, Debian, and derivatives)
- Microsoft Office Suite/OpenOffice Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite (and Open Source variations – GIMP)
- Macromedia Freehand
- Quark Express
- MS Publisher/Adobe InDesign (and Open Source variations – Inkscape)
- FogBugz customer collaboration and bug tracking
- Collaboration software such as Basecamp, Mindjet and Sage ACT.
- Microsoft Money
- QuickBooks 2015 Professional
- Mac Specific: Coda, Rapidweaver, Sandvox, etc.
- CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Xoops and Drupal.
- LAMP Stack (And Open Source Variations)
- AutoCAD (And Open Source Variations – DraftSight)