Freelance Graphic Design, Web Design, IT Support, Copywriting, and Technical Writing. Very skilled in client and vendor relations; talented in building and maintaining partnerships with business and personal clients.
Highly experienced accounting manager, with over five years of accounts payable/receivable, Human Resources, Payroll, and general QuickBooks background. Able to handle balancing of banking to QuickBooks, as well as reconciliation, taxes, new employee setup, Federal, State, and Local Tax documentation and general business bookkeeping.
Highly creative and multi-talented designer with extensive experience in advertising, marketing, and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Macintosh OS 9 – 10.15 (As well as Darwin Unix)
- Microsoft Windows 95 – Windows 10
- Linux (Suse, Fedora, Debian, and derivatives)
- Microsoft Office Suite/OpenOffice Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite (And Open Source Variations)
- Macromedia Freehand
- Quark Express
- MS Publisher/Adobe InDesign
- FogBugz customer collaboration and bug tracking
- Basecamp, Mindjet and Sage ACT.
- Microsoft Money
- QuickBooks 2018 Professional
- Mac Specific: Coda, Rapidweaver, Sandvox,
- CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Xoops, and Drupal.
- LAMP Stack (And Open Source Variations)
- AutoCAD (And Open Source Variations – DraftSight)
Aid in the creation of interactive web design and hard coding using HTML, PHP and CSS web scripting. Work with multiple Content Management Systems including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and Xoops. Highly familiar with the LAMP Stack. Ensure that code was optimized and performed search engine optimization for multiple websites, as well as managing Adword campaigns. Independently complete advertising layouts for major corporate accounts. Create and enhance interactive video ads. Provide attractive, efficient and compelling visuals. Extensive management and customer service experience. Keep general books and payroll accounting. Spearhead Internet Marketing and Web projects as a supervisor. Constant maintenance of client database to ensure continuous contact with clients as well as accurate and up to date information. Research for the client in order to ensure search engine optimization, keywords, AdWords and many other means of marketing to a target audience.
Works with multiple office duties, including but not limited to Inputting data, General office errands, Scheduling appointments, Researching necessary information, Report and document preparation, Accounts payable/receivable payroll and bookkeeping (Invoices and Purchase Orders), Performs filing, Data management, Drafting and editing office memos, Assist with all other office administrative duties, Workflow scheduling, and planning, Project co-ordination, Assist clientele as they enter office and via phone, Maintenance of records, including cataloging, distribution, and record-keeping, Digitization of paper documentation, Web site maintenance, Design of company stationery, business cards, etc. Managing the daily operations of a demanding office environment.
Assist adults with serious mental illness and/or co-occurring substance abuse disorders who are homeless to reconnect to services and resources, manage the symptoms of mental illness, sustain permanent housing and improve the quality of their lives. Engage consumers who are currently or recently homeless in a working relationship, assess personal strengths, resources, desires, needs and barriers related to specific life domains of independent living, vocational/educational, social support, leisure/recreational and health. Assist in developing short and long-term goals and work with consumers in accomplishing these goals. Collaborate with the multidisciplinary treatment team to achieve goals. Complete documentation as required and apply policies and procedures of the agency according to specification
Experienced in working with and assisting children with severe emotional disabilities, as well as with children in SRS (now DCF) custody and in foster care placement. Work with parents and other care providers to ensure proper documentation, and to update the Plan of Care and Treatment Plan documents. Experience aiding in leading group activities for children and have also done one on one attendant care with children in need of time away from home for the purpose of working on behavior issues, talking about trouble at home, and learning necessary social skills.
- High School Diploma, Ellsworth, KS 1997
- CNA Certificate, Great Bend, KS 1997
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Applied Linguistics, Quebec, Canada 2012
- Currently working on Master of Engineering, Atlanta, GA (online courses)
- Doctor of Intercultural Studies, Pasadena, CA, 2016
- Management training course
- Graphic Design apprenticeship
- Customer Service and FogBugz CSA training
- Completed a Kansas Highway Patrol instructed course for defensive driving multi-passenger vehicles entitled “Coaching the Van Driver”
- Completed Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training through CPI.
- Certificates from Kids Training Team in the following:
Attendant Care, Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment, Target Case Management, Wrap Around Facilitation, Parent Support, and Training, Community Transition Supports Tracks A and B, Employment Preparation and Support Tracks A and B, Respite Care, Community Based Services, Crisis Intervention, Independent Living/Skills Building, Guide to Behavior Toolbox, Can’t Versus Won’t: Working with Challenging Behaviors and Psycho-social Rehabilitation tracks A and B, Interactive Community Events certificate of completion, Community Based Service – Interactive Community Event (ICE) training certificate.